iPhone X availability expands to 14 more countries before the end of November

Posted:
in iPhone
Following what appears to have been a blockbuster first weekend of sales of the iPhone X, Apple has announced that it is expanding sales of the device to 14 more countries on Nov. 23 and Nov. 24.

Apple's iPhone X arrives on Nov 23 in Israel. Sales commence Nov. 24, in Albania, Bosnia, Cambodia, Kosovo, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Montenegro, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, and Turkey.

At present, the iPhone X is available in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, the US, and the US Virgin Islands.

Apple will make branded accessories available for the device at the same time as the phone.

In the United States, online pre-orders sold out within minutes. Lines at Apple Retail were very long for the first day of retail availability on Nov. 3, with the device itself hitting nearly one percent of all iPhone users after only three days of availability.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I wonder where all these rumours of very limited availability came from ?

Apple perhaps? 

#fakenews
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Rayz2016Rayz2016 Posts: 6,957member
    kkqd1337 said:
    I wonder where all these rumours of very limited availability came from ?

Apple perhaps? 

#fakenews

Folk make ‘em up. Same thing happens every year. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 3
    tshapitshapi Posts: 370member
    I think Apple has limited quantity compared to their usual supply. It’s all subjective