Apple seeds fourth developer beta of macOS High Sierra 10.13.2

Posted:
in macOS
Apple on Thursday pushed out a fourth beta of macOS 10.13.2 for developers, available through the company's developer portal or as a Mac App Store update.

The code comes just three days after the third beta. In its finished form 10.13.2 is largely expected to be a maintenance release, the main exception being support for introductory pricing with auto-renewable subscriptions.

The same support should be coming to iOS 11.2 and tvOS 11.2. Previously, developers were only able to offer free trial periods or a full-price subscription.

It's still unclear when the finished version of macOS 10.13.2 will be ready, but it will likely go live on or around the same time as iOS 11.2, tvOS 11.2, and watchOS 4.2.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    dannilundgrendannilundgren Posts: 2unconfirmed, member
    Public Beta 4 is also released.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I'm hoping 10.13.2 fixes the slow boot on Macbook Pros. I have a 15" late 2013 that booted (from chime to login) in 10 seconds flat before I installed 10.13. Since 10.13 my boot time is 25 seconds.  Apple support forums has tons of people experiencing the same thing.  Hoping 10.3.2 fixes this.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,727member
    rrrize said:
    I'm hoping 10.13.2 fixes the slow boot on Macbook Pros. I have a 15" late 2013 that booted (from chime to login) in 10 seconds flat before I installed 10.13. Since 10.13 my boot time is 25 seconds.  Apple support forums has tons of people experiencing the same thing.  Hoping 10.3.2 fixes this.
    With beta versions there is probably. a lot of debugging going on and who knows what else, that's par for the course.  Remember it is not a release version.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I want HomeKit on macOS!