Samsung launches Galaxy S9, S9 Plus with greater focus on smartphone photography

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    mwhitemwhite Posts: 287member
    mwhite said:
    mwhite said:
    mwhite said:
    rinosaur said:
    Impressive on the camera front, can’t wait to see some sample pics. iPhone is really lagging behind in camera.
    And how many Android phones are being used to shoot professional movies on?????? TROLL

How many "phones" (forget Android or iOS) are being used to shoot professional movies in real world???? Any links that you can share with data about the number of the phones Vs the professional cameras being used for professional shooting???

mwhite said:
    rinosaur said:
    Impressive on the camera front, can’t wait to see some sample pics. iPhone is really lagging behind in camera.
    And how many Android phones are being used to shoot professional movies on?????? TROLL

How many "phones" (forget Android or iOS) are being used to shoot professional movies in real world???? Any links that you can share with data about the number of the phones Vs the professional cameras being used for professional shooting???
    If you want to know YOU look it up.....

You are making a dubious claim. Which is why I am asking you to provide data to support your claim.
    For the lazy person here http://appleinsider.com/articles/18/02/22/director-steven-soderberghs-shot-on-iphone-unsane-feature-premieres-at-berlin-film-festival was on Appleinsider a couple of days ago....

So you fell for the marketing and believe that all "professionals" are using iPhones for shooting the videos??? 
    Who said all........ now you show me where any Android are doing it???
    edited March 2018 watto_cobra
  • Reply 42 of 44
    tmaytmay Posts: 6,328member
    mwhite said:
    mwhite said:
    mwhite said:
    rinosaur said:

mwhite said:
    rinosaur said:

You are making a dubious claim. Which is why I am asking you to provide data to support your claim.
    For the lazy person here http://appleinsider.com/articles/18/02/22/director-steven-soderberghs-shot-on-iphone-unsane-feature-premieres-at-berlin-film-festival was on Appleinsider a couple of days ago....

So you fell for the marketing and believe that all "professionals" are using iPhones for shooting the videos??? 
    Feature Film, not video. BFD.

Find me a single feature film shot on an Android OS smartphone.

In the meantime, here is a list of Steven Soderbergh's awards and nominations;

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001752/awards?ref_=nm_awd

Good luck finding even a single one, troll.
    edited February 2018 mwhitewatto_cobra
  • Reply 43 of 44
    Nothing much new, i mean something like i would say wow factor. But if i do not change my phone for over 3-4 years, then i think this is a great specs to think about to replace my old flagship phone
  • Reply 44 of 44
    mwhitemwhite Posts: 287member
    tmay said:
    mwhite said:
    mwhite said:
    mwhite said:
    rinosaur said:

mwhite said:
    rinosaur said:

Feature Film, not video. BFD.

Find me a single feature film shot on an Android OS smartphone.

In the meantime, here is a list of Steven Soderbergh's awards and nominations;

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001752/awards?ref_=nm_awd

Good luck finding even a single one, troll.
    Thank you...
    watto_cobra