Latest Apple Pay promotion offers free song credits for TouchTunes

Posted:
in iPhone
In an effort to increase Apple Pay use, Apple is offering a promotion that offers users three free song credits in the TouchTunes jukebox app, if they use the payment service.

The offer, which was emailed to Apple customers, also touts "spent less time in line" offers for J. Crew, Lululemon and Zara customers, a well as Reef, Ray-Ban and Abercrombie and Fitch. The TouchTunes offer is connected to the historical spring break season, and runs through March 27.

Apple has recently made similar offers, such as for discounted movie tickets with Fandango.

According to a report from February, Apple Pay has 127 million global users, although only 16 percent of iPhones have been used to make transactions.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Apple Pay use will get better once Apple gets better at rolling it out internationally.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Right on. I use the TouchTunes app all of the time. I was hoping Apple Pay would be integrated sometime soon. I'm hoping for deeper Apple Music integration too.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,877member
    Right on. I use the TouchTunes app all of the time. I was hoping Apple Pay would be integrated sometime soon. I'm hoping for deeper Apple Music integration too.
    I believe it is currently, I used AP in it a week ago...