Apple debuts iPhone and iPad cases in seasonal colors

Posted:
in iPhone
On Tuesday, the same day it held its education-focused event in Chicago, Apple quietly unveiled new iPhone and iPad case accessories with seasonal colors for spring that match the previously announced Apple Watch bands.

The new line includes refreshed colors for iPhone X cases, including the iPhone X Leather Folio in Electric Blue for $99, the iPhone X Silicone Case, now in Lemonade for $39 and the iPhone X Leather Case in Soft Pink for $49.

All of these iPhone cases are also available in other colors, with the "classic" assortment that launched with the iPhone 8 and iPhone X still available.

Other new cases include the Leather Sleeve for 10.50-inch iPad Pro, also in Electric Blue ($129), the iPhone 8 Plus/7 Plus Leather Case in Spring Yellow ($49) and the iPhone 8 Plus/7 Plus Silicone Case in Denim Blue ($39.)

These follow a colorful collection of new Apple Watch bands that were unveiled last week and went on sale today, featuring new colors for the Sport Band, Nike Sport Loop and more. Apple also unveiled seasonal cases for the iPhone 7 around this time in 2017.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    mavemufcmavemufc Posts: 326member
    The Electric Blue is a beautiful colour but I simply can’t justify paying £100 for a case.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,284member
    mavemufc said:
    The Electric Blue is a beautiful colour but I simply can’t justify paying £100 for a case.
    I have no need for a folio, but really like the leather cases. I've never needed to replace one in the three years i generally hold on to the phones. Well worth the $49.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    mavemufcmavemufc Posts: 326member
    mike1 said:
    mavemufc said:
    I have no need for a folio, but really like the leather cases. I've never needed to replace one in the three years i generally hold on to the phones. Well worth the $49.
    I love the leather cases as well, buy one for every phone I get.