Apple must fight $15.3B EU tax bill without US government help, court says

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 65
    djsherlydjsherly Posts: 1,031member
    djsherly said:
    Fiduciary has a meaning, champ. Look it up. Try again. 
    So… thanks for not understanding.
    All I’m getting from you is that you actually no idea what a fiduciary responsibility is, let alone what or whether a fiduciary relationship exists between a company, it shares holders or any decision makers in between. 

Yet you continue to belittle me to divert from the truth that you don’t actually have a clue. 

So so let’s try this again. Is a company legally required to minimise its taxes? And does a fiduciary obligation exist to do so. You won’t answer because there is no such obligation. But I don’t have to prove that because I never made the assertion there was. 
    singularitygatorguy
  • Reply 62 of 65
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    djsherly said:
    You won’t answer because there is no such obligation.
    I already answered; you didn’t read what was written.
  • Reply 63 of 65
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Urgh, I have Tallest Skil on avoid (as everyone should, he talks nonsense), but since I've seen it in someone else's reply...

tallest skil said:

Explain why companies do not pay 100% of their profits in taxes.
    Explain how a company could pay 100% of its profits in taxes?  There is nothing in any tax code, anywhere, that would push a firm do do that.

That is not a counter-argument.

edited May 2018
  • Reply 64 of 65
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    "There is no law that says you have to walk on the left-hand side of the road"

"Explain why people do not walk 100% of the time on the right-hand side of the road"

"...

...You're an idiot."

singularity
  • Reply 65 of 65
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    crowley said:
    (as everyone should, he talks nonsense)
    Cry more, kiddo. Thanks for admitting I’m right.
    Explain how a company could pay 100% of its profits in taxes?
    It’s cute that you pretend to not know how this works, but it grates after a while.
    There is nothing in any tax code
    No one said anything about a tax code. Answer the fucking question. Explain why they don’t do it. You need to demonstrate that you know why, because you haven’t done so yet.
    crowley said:
    You're an idiot.”
    So you can’t, in any capacity, explain anything about your position in any regard. At all. You cannot justify your claims about the discussion. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.