13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    oh..... topic?

there's a TOPIC?

ummm, OK yeah.......

NO !
  • Reply 42 of 44
    H-E double hockey sticks .. YES I was NOT dissapointed.
  • Reply 43 of 44
    No.

First of all, I think tablets are over rated. The only thing that is nice about them is that you can draw little pictures which would be good for chemistry notes. However, I got a laptop so I would stop having to hand write my notes.

Second, IE sucks. I stopped using IE on my main machine about a year ago and started using Mozilla. The first thing I did when I got my PB was to download Chimeara, set it as the default browser, and remove IE from the dock. Also, I don't have flashed installed with Mozilla because flash is pointless in my opinion. It is completely over used. If a website requires flash or IE, then I won't go to that website (unless I have to, like registering for classes). There is no reason why websites should only work in one browser, that is why we have f'ing STANDARDS. If everyone starts using Safari or Chimeara or whatever instead of IE, then websites will be able to tell from their logs that more people are using alternative browsers and they won't make dumb compatibility breaking changes. Make a statement with your browser.