Photos show alleged 'iPhone Xc' SIM trays in five colors

2»

Comments

• Reply 22 of 30
    macguimacgui Posts: 2,350member
    krawall said:
    I wonder how tricky it is to insert a tray with SIM cards on both sides :-)

Honestly I wished Apple to have gone with eSim (or iSim? Apple Sim?) to force the industry's hand...
    I've changed my SIM a few times with no worries, so with a properly made tray, a double SIM shouldn't be an issue. And I'd rather see Apple keep the current SIM standard. It makes it easier to change phones without having to deal with the carrier. Pull the SIM out of one phone and put it in another, done. It will not be that smooth or quick with an eSIM. A carrier can through a wrench in the works very easily, accidentally or otherwise.
  • Reply 23 of 30
    StrangeDays - EXACTLY, just what I was thinking. See the "gather round" invitation circle for the true color.

Either that or they are coming out with a truly "brown" iPhone to pair with their new poop Animoji that will be available in "poop tones" like with emoji "skin tones". Sick (as in gross sick).
  • Reply 24 of 30
    I actually like the brown colour iPhone in that render, very Louis Vuitton-ish. Could look high end in metallic. 
  • Reply 25 of 30
    So I wonder if his render is what he expects or just and example of brown looking OK? I don’t mind it but I don’t love it either.

I'm assuming it's what he expects.  I actually really like it.  If it's anything like that I'd buy it.  I'm due for a new iPhone this year and my 1st Apple Watch.
    patchythepirate
  • Reply 26 of 30
    NY1822 said:
    laughable that people actually believe this
    Laughable that you doubted it, apparently.
  • Reply 27 of 30
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    NY1822 said:
    laughable that people actually believe this
    Laughable that you doubted it, apparently.
    If any part of the rumour is false than the whole thing is effectively false (which doesn't mean that some part of it can't be true). I assume that he didn't mean Apple would never release colors as they've been doing that since the 2nd generation. Like myself, I assume he was skeptical since doo-doo Zune brown was included as one of the colors.
    edited September 2018
  • Reply 28 of 30
    Soli said:
    If any part of the rumour is false than the whole thing is effectively false (which doesn't mean that some part of it can't be true). I assume that he didn't mean Apple would never release colors as they've been doing that since the 2nd generation. Like myself, I assume he was skeptical since doo-doo Zune brown was included as one of the colors.
    I think it was just a picture of the coral variant in poor light.
  • Reply 29 of 30
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    Soli said:
    I think it was just a picture of the coral variant in poor light.
    It very well could be since the others seem to be accurate, but it doesn't change why I thought the rumour of a brown iPhone was likely false and what I assume was @NY1822's reasoning, too.
    edited September 2018
  • Reply 30 of 30
    Nope. Turns out it was for the iPhone X[R].