A higher-end AirPods revision would fill a market niche nicely

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    mike1 said:
    If the Apple wired ear pods fit well in your ear, then too will AirPods. If they don't, then neither will the Airpods. My wife can not use either, due to her tiny ears (so she claims). For me they fit great and have never come out.
    Well, there goes that. The wired ones fall right out of my ears if I tilt my head at all. I know there are attachments you can put on them, but they have to be removed each time you put them into the charging case. 
  • Reply 22 of 22
    zimmiezimmie Posts: 651member
    tylersdad said:
    mike1 said:
    If the Apple wired ear pods fit well in your ear, then too will AirPods. If they don't, then neither will the Airpods. My wife can not use either, due to her tiny ears (so she claims). For me they fit great and have never come out.
    Well, there goes that. The wired ones fall right out of my ears if I tilt my head at all. I know there are attachments you can put on them, but they have to be removed each time you put them into the charging case. 
    The question now is why they fall out. The wired EarPods have ... well ... wires coming out of them. Without the wires to tug on them, the AirPods tend to stay in place reasonably well, but only if they fit your ears. I've seen a guy at my gym using them even while he was completely upside-down (doing a slow workout on gymnastic rings). EarPods would have no chance of staying in like that; the wires would pull them out.

Meanwhile, if EarPods fall out of your ears because your ears just don't grip them, AirPods would not be better.