Apple, Samsung beaten to foldable phone by clunky Royole FlexPai

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    slurpy said:
    Apple out-innovated YET AGAIN!11 Tim Cook, what are you doing??! How will you compete with this??!! I've been an Apple veteran Since the Apple ][, have owned every single Apple product ever made, and clearly this is yet more evidence of Apple losing it's way and continuing on it's downward spiral.
    Yeah, I'm sure Royole is going to put Apple out of business with its folding smartphone... NOT! There's good innovation and bad innovation. Let's see exactly how great this foldable smartphone sells and how well it functions over the long-term. Just because it folds, it doesn't make it into being a good smartphone.
    He’s being sarcastic...
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 42 of 44
    Rayz2016Rayz2016 Posts: 6,957member
    horvatic said:
    Apple doesn't do first. Apple does the best and I'm sure they don't care.

But if Apple had been first with smartphone, just imagine what could have been! Imagine the success! Imagine the sheer mountain of cash they’d be sitting on today! Instead, what do we have?? A failure of a phone consigned to the gadget tip of history!

Elkin Mush should be fired for his lack of … of … his … NURSE! My intravenous monitor is making that funny beeping noise again!
    watto_cobraanome
  • Reply 43 of 44
    anomeanome Posts: 1,533member
    Rayz2016 said:
    horvatic said:
    Apple doesn't do first. Apple does the best and I'm sure they don't care.

But if Apple had been first with smartphone, just imagine what could have been! Imagine the success! Imagine the sheer mountain of cash they’d be sitting on today! Instead, what do we have?? A failure of a phone consigned to the gadget tip of history!

Elkin Mush should be fired for his lack of … of … his … NURSE! My intravenous monitor is making that funny beeping noise again!

Apple? Success? Don't be ridiculous! Everyone knows they've been in a constant death spiral since 1976. They're never going to set any records with their business performance.

Now calm down, and eat your apple sauce like a big, brave boy.

• Reply 44 of 44
    slurpy said:
    Apple out-innovated YET AGAIN!11 Tim Cook, what are you doing??! How will you compete with this??!! I've been an Apple veteran Since the Apple ][, have owned every single Apple product ever made, and clearly this is yet more evidence of Apple losing it's way and continuing on it's downward spiral.
    Apple dont invent products, they just make them properly, and market them properly. MS and Nokia had smartphones in 1999-2002, hardly anybody wanted one. 

Sure, someone got there first with a folding phone. But this phone does not have premium materials, it does not have the Apple ecosystem. It does not matter that someone else got there first, Apple will make their own commercially successful version. Apples version will be nice when combined with the Apple pencil.