Apple stock hammered on lower forecasts from iPhone part suppliers Lumentum & Japan Displa...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member
    If they can get the AirPods 2 out before Christmas they will make a fortune.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    MacPro said:
    More stock price manipulation by Wall Street crooks. The SEC has become irrelevant. 
    There's some of that, but Apple dropping reporting unit sales of iPhones also has a lot to do with this. It was a bomb they dropped at the end of their call and traders hate surprises.
    So, do all Apple competitors break down their sales that finely?
    Doesn’t matter. It was a sudden change in reporting. Why give these dirtbags additional ammo to attack the stock when they could’ve been eased into it instead?
    Well color me silly but I just bought a load more AAPL!
    magman1979
  • Reply 23 of 23
    MacPro said:
    MacPro said:
    More stock price manipulation by Wall Street crooks. The SEC has become irrelevant. 
    There's some of that, but Apple dropping reporting unit sales of iPhones also has a lot to do with this. It was a bomb they dropped at the end of their call and traders hate surprises.
    So, do all Apple competitors break down their sales that finely?
    Doesn’t matter. It was a sudden change in reporting. Why give these dirtbags additional ammo to attack the stock when they could’ve been eased into it instead?
    Well color me silly but I just bought a load more AAPL!
    A smart move when the stock rebounds, to be sure.