Hands on with Siri in the shower thanks to U by Moen

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,877member
    fallenjt said:
    mf2k said:
    Was there actual pricing? Can you divulge it please? If Mac users can buy a $5k iMac Pro, then they can afford a Moen smart shower head.  :)
    PC users buy $5000 PC for gaming too, troller! 
    No, we buy $1,500 worth of parts and put it together ourselves.
    And become your own service tech and support rep, trying to troubleshoot issues and conflicts. Did it for years. My time is more valuable now. 
    fastasleepwatto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 23
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,877member

cwingrav said:
    I thought this was funny at first but i'm starting to use Siri more and more as she becomes able to do things. I've been surprised that she is becoming useful. Lots is changing recently. 

So for me, a scenario I could see isgetting home and telling my shower to warm up. I take care of my dog and other things so that when I get upstairs, I can jump in. Not a huge win, but if I never expended any time to start it (i.e. voice commands can be given while taking off my shoes), then that 30-60 seconds of time saved is kinda nice. 

I don't know if I would buy this... but in the future the price may enter my range of convenience. 
    I hope it reminds you after a few minutes.  Otherwise I would expect quite a few "oh #### the shower has been running for an hour because I got distracted and forgot about it" situations.
    Article states it pauses water at target temp. 
  • Reply 23 of 23
    dougddougd Posts: 292member
    Absolutely ridiculous