iMac seen on TV/Movies

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    The Agency on CBS has an Flat Panel iMac.
  • Reply 22 of 28
    Telus [Local Phone company] uses 17" Flat screen and the Pro Keyboard and mouse, but the apple symbol removed [why?]

King of the Hill - Peggy hill got an old CRT iMac from Hank

flick.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    Telus [Local Phone company] uses 17" Flat screen and the Pro Keyboard and mouse, but the apple symbol removed [why?]

King of the Hill - Peggy hill got an old CRT iMac from Hank

Homer Used CRT iMacs in one episode <they went to Japan>

flick.
  • Reply 24 of 28
    The Road Runner commercial in my area, has an Apple Cinema display and Apple Keyboard/Pro mouse.
  • Reply 25 of 28
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    Just thought about this... anyone notice how even new shows and commercials use outdated hardware? In Clockstoppers, you can see some clamshell iBooks, and an old iMac. Why? Are the older models more recocnizable? Cheaper?

edit: I hate punctuation.

[ 02-07-2003: Message edited by: CubeDude ]</p>
  • Reply 26 of 28
    Well, for me the old iMac and those iBooks were the only kind of Macs I knew existed. Till I hopped online and toke a look.
  • Reply 27 of 28
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    [quote] Originally posted by Reality:

Well, for me the old iMac and those iBooks were the only kind of Macs I knew existed. Till I hopped online and toke a look. <hr></blockquote>

Good point.
  • Reply 28 of 28
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    One neat trend I've noticed is that a few shows now use macs bt cover up the logo. I say good on 'em. Let Apple pay for product placement just like everybody else, cheap bastards.