Discontinued iPhone SE reappears for sale in Apple's online clearance section for $249

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    hentaiboyhentaiboy Posts: 1,252member
    tyler82 said:
    tyler82 said:
    I ordered the gold 32gb (was the only one left) I will be selling my 7 plus hopefully at a reasonable profit. I tried the large phone thing and it's not for me. An SE will fit nicely into my car's console when using carplay. I will definitely miss 3D touch though
    Profit?
    Tyler may mean the iPhone 7+ is worth more now than today's price of the SE, not that the 7+ is worth more than buying 7+ new.

I have the 128GB 7+ factory unlocked plus otterbox case and apple leather case original box apple stickers etc. included. based on other craiglist and ebay ads I can probably get around $450 for it.
    So around a $300 loss then.
    fastasleep
  • Reply 22 of 23
    tyler82 said:
    tyler82 said:
    I ordered the gold 32gb (was the only one left) I will be selling my 7 plus hopefully at a reasonable profit. I tried the large phone thing and it's not for me. An SE will fit nicely into my car's console when using carplay. I will definitely miss 3D touch though
    Profit?
    Tyler may mean the iPhone 7+ is worth more now than today's price of the SE, not that the 7+ is worth more than buying 7+ new.

I got the SE for $270 (including tax) and I have the 128GB 7+ factory unlocked plus otterbox case and apple leather case original box apple stickers etc. included. based on other craiglist and ebay ads I can probably get around $450 for it. A pretty decent profit considering I'm getting a brand new phone with new 1 year warranty to replace it.
    That’s not how profit works.