Samsung's Galaxy S resale value dropped twice as fast as iPhone X this year

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 21

Really AI? An entire article about a president misstating Tim Cook’s name? And then closing comments again?

I come here for Apple, not petty partisanship. 

Just cancelled my AI subscription.
    Ooh ooh -- does that mean we don't get to look forward to your posts chastising women in tech anymore!?

Lol. Are you joking? Please point out where I came even close to chastising women in tech.

This call out culture and petty identity politics I think has run it's course. I'm pretty sure we'd be all better off talking about actual issues rather than making baseless accusations that contribute nothing to the conversation.

You don't remember the big discussion we had on an article where women in tech was an issue, and I bailed out after dealing with so many triggered snowflakes, and then you started messaging me personally via PMs, and I had to ask you to stop, and you wouldn't, so I said I was going to alert the admins if you didn't? I do. Shrug.

Anyway, if you're quitting AI over the Tim Apple story, then I guess you won't have to worry about identify politics anymore, right?
    Lol. Oh, that's where you were going with that? I don't know how you can take yourself seriously, honestly...

In case anyone cares (I hope no one does), strange is talking about a story where I was critical of making diversity an executive level position at Apple. The person in that position happened to be a women. And to people like strange, I guess that means I "chastise women in tech"? What a joke.

I then tried to make it more civil/productive by PMing (to avoid exactly this type of ridiculous situation), but his crazy accusations only got worse from there. When I would respond defending myself from a crazy accusation, he whined that I was harassing him. It was pretty pathetic. If anyone wants a copy of the PM's I'm happy to provide them (again, I'm assuming no one actually cares).
    edited March 2019