U.S. mobile providers

Posted:
in iPhone
What is your preferred provider for mobile phone service in the U.S.? (and why?)
My current provider doesn't seem willing to allow me enough devices on my plan, so I'm looking at changing. (I'll keep their name a secret so as not to skew the results on here. :) )

I haven't shopped the market for nearly 20 years, so ... I'm leaning towards TMo because of their international stuff... I would take advantage of that.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    What is your preferred provider for mobile phone service in the U.S.? (and why?)
    My current provider doesn't seem willing to allow me enough devices on my plan, so I'm looking at changing. (I'll keep their name a secret so as not to skew the results on here. :) )

I haven't shopped the market for nearly 20 years, so ... I'm leaning towards TMo because of their international stuff... I would take advantage of that.
    If you can wait about a day, we've got a carrier compare piece coming.
    kingofsomewherehotgatorguy
  • Reply 2 of 4
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    TMo. Seems the most manageable and malleable for the price, four phones. If you only have one you might consider Google Fi. better for int'l travelers, or Mint Mobile if for the US.
    edited March 2019
  • Reply 3 of 4
    gatorguy said:
    TMo. Seems the most manageable and malleable for the price, four phones. If you only have one you might consider Google Fi. better for int'l travelers, or Mint Mobile if for the US.
    I'm looking at 12 total devices (at least) between phone/tab/watch... which TMo will allow... and I notice they're actually cheaper per device as you add more :)

• Reply 4 of 4
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    gatorguy said:
    I'm looking at 12 total devices (at least) between phone/tab/watch... which TMo will allow... and I notice they're actually cheaper per device as you add more :)

Yup. That's the malleable part. 

EDIT: Noticed Mike mentioning an upcoming carrier piece too. 
    edited March 2019