Proposed bill would make it easier to press charges against tech execs for privacy breache...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member
    quinney said:
    gatorguy said:
    Wants to address wealth inequality too? She has a lot on her plate so she better come packing a big fork and a really absorbent napkin. It'll be messy.
    So Elizabeth Warren needs a really absorbent napkin?  That's low, even coming from someone like you.
    "She has a lot on her plate so she better come packing a big fork and a really absorbent napkin. It'll be messy."

You're reaching...  It's clear the napkin has to do with her plate being full...  Where exactly is your mind to think anything else from this comment?
    SpamSandwichn2itivguygatorguy
  • Reply 22 of 25
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    quinney said:
    gatorguy said:
    Wants to address wealth inequality too? She has a lot on her plate so she better come packing a big fork and a really absorbent napkin. It'll be messy.
    So Elizabeth Warren needs a really absorbent napkin?  That's low, even coming from someone like you.
    What the heck are you talking about?  What do you wipe YOUR hands on, a shirt or pants leg, and  when has anything I've said ever been inappropriate or profane, much less "low even for me". Never AFAIK. Ad-hom much? 

EDIT: Apparently your mind was laying in a gutter and you've taken that post to be something it was not and never intended to be. Go back and read it again. It was written in the context of FOOD (a lot on her plate, fork, napkin), and not the vulgar meaning you seem to have attached to it. Perhaps you should be questioning your own thinking rather than mine. 
    edited April 2019 n2itivguy
  • Reply 23 of 25
    MplsPMplsP Posts: 3,931member
    There’s a saying in education - “students respect what’s inspected not what’s expected.” I.e. they study for the test. This is analogous. If CEOs are actually held accountable they might actually do something. Does anyone actually think Mark Zuckerberg gives a damn about the privacy breaches as long as he keeps making money? SO what if he has to go to DC once in a while and play nice with the politicians. Now if he got fined $1 for every account that got hacked he might actually pay attention.
    randominternetperson
  • Reply 24 of 25
    welshdogwelshdog Posts: 1,897member
    Corporate indemnity has become a means for large businesses to act irresponsibly and recklessly. Just imagine how the behavior and practices of big companies would change if the board and directors could be held liable.