Photos of Apple Card showcase design, weight, and packaging

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    mac_128 said:
    Anybody think this white card is going to look dirty and dingy after a relatively short amount of time?
    It's not white - it just looks white in the picture. It's made of titanium and is a shade of grey, I think.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    mac_128mac_128 Posts: 3,454member
    mac_128 said:
    Anybody think this white card is going to look dirty and dingy after a relatively short amount of time?
    It's not white - it just looks white in the picture. It's made of titanium and is a shade of grey, I think.
    Either way, it’ll be interesting to see how this ages. My regular cards are covered with scratches, scrapes, and grime from being swiped through so many readers, but those blemishes don’t really stand out against the dark colors used for the cards. Maybe the titanium will be more resilient. Or maybe somebody will sell Apple card polish. ;-) I have to admit I’ve never even thought about cleaning my credit cards — but it’s probably not a bad idea considering all the people who handle it.
    edited June 2019 chemengin1
  • Reply 23 of 25
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    mac_128 said:
    mac_128 said:
    Either way, it’ll be interesting to see how this ages. My regular cards are covered with scratches, scrapes, and grime from being swiped through so many readers, but those blemishes don’t really stand out against the dark colors used for the cards. Maybe the titanium will be more resilient. Or maybe somebody will sell Apple card polish. ;-) I have to admit I’ve never even thought about cleaning my credit cards — but it’s probably not a bad idea considering all the people who handle it.
    My cards are seldom out of my wallet.   If they don't take ApplePay I go to a place that does (if possible!).  At this point, most places (even gas pumps) take ApplePay, but earlier on I found that it was a good screening tool because:   those places that took ApplePay tended to respect and value their customers while those who didn't saw them more as cattle to be exploited.
    anantksundaram
  • Reply 24 of 25
    Alright Apple, it's summer!  Where's my stinking' Apple Card?  You promised.  This new Apple isn't worth squat if they can't even keep one simple little promise!  Steve is probably rolling in his grave right now.

And what the heck is up with that weight?  I'm an old fat guy who sits around all day.  How the hell am I supposed to carry that massive thing around?  What is Apple thinking?

/s
    edited June 2019