Apple highlights AirPods & wireless charging in new bouncy video

Posted:
in General Discussion
Apple as released a new video to its YouTube channel promoting AirPods, by featuring a man listening to music through the audio accessories and traveling through the air in an unusually bouncy city.

Published to the official Apple YouTube channel on Friday, the Video titled "Bounce" starts with a man in his bedroom bouncing a ball off a wall and catching it. He puts on a suit, picks up the AirPods Wireless Charging Case, puts on his AirPods, and starts listening to music as he leaves the house.

Shortly after departing, he playfully jumps on a thrown-out mattress and discovers it is springier than usual. The man then finds other elements of the street are bouncy, and attempts to jump around on each of them. While other people are in the environment, only the man experiences the soft and bouncy nature of the street and its elements.

Towards the end of the video, the man jumps high enough to land seated on the top of a building. The clip then ends, pushing the message "AirPods with wireless charging."

The music used throughout the video was "I Learnt Some Jazz Today," by Tessellated.
Qinow

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    paxmanpaxman Posts: 4,729member
    Love this! Reminds me of the original iconic iPod ads. 
    racerhomie3chasm
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Yeah, it's fun to watch...fun to experience. So much more than an 'ad'. 
    chasm
  • Reply 3 of 9
    racerhomie3racerhomie3 Posts: 1,264member
    As an AirPods user of over 2 years , this video is on point. Magical. 
    chasm
  • Reply 4 of 9
    uraharaurahara Posts: 733member
    Finally an add where they nail it again.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    chasmchasm Posts: 3,291member
    This is a very enjoyable ad. The choice to do it in B&W gives a refreshing look, and the song is hot.
    AppleExposed
  • Reply 6 of 9
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    That is a pretty good ad.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    fred1fred1 Posts: 1,112member
    Cute. You convinced me - they won’t fall out of my ears. But do not try this at home! 🤭
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Qinow Qinow Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    AWESOME! One of the best Apple Commercials In A Long Time! FINALLY Embracing Wireless Charging Technology!! In the advertising  :)

Just Place and Charge.. Seen in Barnes and Noble re design Community Tables 
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 9 of 9
    macguimacgui Posts: 2,357member
    Got a NULL on the video above and says Please sign in. But YouTube had it. Nice ad.

"AirPods.  Now with wireless charging and parkour."