Apple spent nearly $15M per episode on Apple TV+ show 'See,' report says

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    dbvapordbvapor Posts: 33member
    Apple is going to alienate themselves as content creators.  I’ve already canceled my Netflix over politics, and I won’t be getting Apple TV+ because of it.  I think this is a really bad idea.  
  • Reply 22 of 23
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,418member
    dbvapor said:
    Apple is going to alienate themselves as content creators.  I’ve already canceled my Netflix over politics, and I won’t be getting Apple TV+ because of it.  I think this is a really bad idea.  
    LOL. What about "politics" regarding Netflix? Some show available on there that you didn't watch?

What aspect of this show is political?
  • Reply 23 of 23
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,418member
    chasm said:
    There are so many problems with the plot of See, I don’t know where to start.  Maybe a star cast will save it...

What do you actually know of the plot(s) of this show?

Oh, that’s right, nothing.
    I know I wouldn’t survive on a post-apocalypse world blind.  How would you grow food? How would you identify seeds?  How would you avoid the packs of feral dogs? Etc. etc.  I’m not even sure I could find my way to Costco and it’s right down the street.

How would a virus spread to the point it makes everyone blind?  Isolated communities still exist...

The hole premise for the show is dumb.  Sounds like Apple is trying to rip off Bird Box with something even more ridiculous...

Might as well make the next umpteenth zombie show...

Because blind people are helpless? That's some ableist bullshit right there. As for the rest of your questions, gee, maybe that's what the show is about?