sick of dock rollover effect

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    I'm with ast3r3x... I like my dock to magnify just a twidge. If it doesn't magnify, it seems too stagnant, and doesn't seem to be buttons... especially if it's transparent.

I've done lot's of dock mods and the like... Right now I have it set up so that it's the standard 10.2 dock, and it magnifies so that none of the icons stick up over the background of the dock. It's some nice movement, but not too much. It's probably only six or seven pixels of enlargement... and it's how I like it.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    [quote]Originally posted by bauman:

<strong>I'm with ast3r3x... I like my dock to magnify just a twidge. If it doesn't magnify, it seems too stagnant, and doesn't seem to be buttons... especially if it's transparent.

I've done lot's of dock mods and the like... Right now I have it set up so that it's the standard 10.2 dock, and it magnifies so that none of the icons stick up over the background of the dock. It's some nice movement, but not too much. It's probably only six or seven pixels of enlargement... and it's how I like it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

good suggestion... a few pixels of movement is perfect.