Full trailer for Apple TV + 'The Morning Show' now available

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    Is this show considered a comedy? A little hard to tell from the trailer.
    When they made the announcement earlier in the year, it seemed like it might be comical. Now it looks quite serious. 
  • Reply 22 of 30
    eightzeroeightzero Posts: 3,094member
    Seems like the offerings on AppleTV+ are sort of dribbling in. Maybe this is by design as a marketing effort, but at some point, Apple needs to make it clear what a subscriber is buying. For iTunes, it was $.99 for any song, and then for Apple Music it was "the entire catalog of a gajillion songs for $9.99/mo, and it just works." I've yet to see this with AppleTV+. 

I kinda find it hard to get a tagline for Apple News. "Here's a buncha news and magazines you can read for a fee. Go see if it is worth it to you." Didn't have the same...ring...as iTunes or Apple Music did. Hope AppleTV+ is maybe better at this at some time in the future. "Here's a guide to what you get:" 
  • Reply 23 of 30
    duane1024 said:
    Is that Tom Irwin (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0410464/) at 2:20?  If so, why is he not listed in the current credits for the show?
    IMDb often doesn’t have full credits, especially before public release. They’re just going off of sources/announcements/rumors from places like Variety and Deadline. Sometimes they have completely wrong cast lists—they listed Daniel Day Lewis as playing British designer “Charles James” in Phantom Thread for the longest time.
    Normally I'd agree with you but if you look at the full listing (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7203552/fullcredits) they have everyone from costume & wardrobe/art/production design/sound/music/transportation/camera & electrician/location/editorial/casting... you catch the drift. So seems like they got a complete cast/crew listing from Apple or leaked from someone.  Either way, I'm delighted that Angela's dad from My So-Called Life, I mean Graham, I mean Tom Irwin, is going to be in this show, if I'm not mistaken in identifying him.
  • Reply 24 of 30
    Cue the debates over diversity in casting...
  • Reply 25 of 30
    AppleExposedAppleExposed Posts: 1,805unconfirmed, member
    Is this show considered a comedy? A little hard to tell from the trailer.

Thought it was a feminist show about all men being perverts or some crap.

I'll check out the trailer later.
  • Reply 26 of 30
    This looks good. We'll have to see what the price is for TV+, if I can tack it onto my Apple music subscription for 5 bucks, I'll probably get it. But if it's more than that... this looks like it could be worth pirating.
  • Reply 27 of 30
    mjtomlinmjtomlin Posts: 2,679member
    In my career as TV director, I directed hundreds, if not thousands, of episodes of our local morning show. That ain't it.

Gasp! You mean to say that this not-documentary isn’t completely factual or accurate!?
    lolliverRayz2016
  • Reply 28 of 30
    Rayz2016Rayz2016 Posts: 6,957member
    In my career as TV director, I directed hundreds, if not thousands, of episodes of our local morning show. That ain't it.
    It’s not supposed to be.  No one wants to watch a drama where nothing dramatic happens. 
  • Reply 29 of 30
    cincyteecincytee Posts: 419member
    Well, duh. Did your job have the dramatic appeal to sustain an hour-long television show? Do any of ours? It ain't a documentary.
  • Reply 30 of 30
    Morning with Apple - Superb show. This is more than just a trailer by the way  <3