Apple Restricting IOS 13 Features from supposedly IOS 13 Supported Devices

Posted:
in iOS
Went to try to use the duel Bluetooth connected devices on a long train journey with my partner to view a TV show and annoying couldn't get it to work. Managed to google and find out its been restricted from the iPhone 6S. So here is me a loyal apple customer just waiting for 5G before I upgrade and apple annoys the hell out of me by actually spending time, effort, resources and money to stop me using a new feature on my supposedly supported iPhone 6S!!! :(

Why isn't this issue being discussed by Appleinsider it's a major principle and advantage of apple that they provide IOS upgrades about 4 or 5 years back and yet here they are corrupting that advantage in a way that costs them even more money and complicates their support and increases their support costs... 

What do others think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,254administrator
    ijudd66 said:
    Went to try to use the duel Bluetooth connected devices on a long train journey with my partner to view a TV show and annoying couldn't get it to work. Managed to google and find out its been restricted from the iPhone 6S. So here is me a loyal apple customer just waiting for 5G before I upgrade and apple annoys the hell out of me by actually spending time, effort, resources and money to stop me using a new feature on my supposedly supported iPhone 6S!!! :(

Why isn't this issue being discussed by Appleinsider it's a major principle and advantage of apple that they provide IOS upgrades about 4 or 5 years back and yet here they are corrupting that advantage in a way that costs them even more money and complicates their support and increases their support costs... 

What do others think?
    They can't go back and retroactively add features to hardware. The Bluetooth chip in the 6S isn't capable of what you want it to do, here.
    razorpit