Welcome to The Installer's PRIVATE TESTes AREA

15791011

Comments

  • Reply 121 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Powerdoc:

    <strong>



    Hmm the mothers of all mountains ! nice point of vue TI.</strong><hr></blockquote>Nice Cardinal beer and Waliser Teller as well, Mr Moderator



    For some more mountain shots go here (if you have nothing better to do that is, and I know you don't)) <a href="http://homepage.mac.com/mac_alain/PhotoAlbum3.html"; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/mac_alain/PhotoAlbum3.html</a>;



    Now about that operation you did on your child, was she not lucky that you were on hand and not Dr. Graveline



    - T.I.
  • Reply 122 of 208
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Installer:

    <strong>Nice Cardinal beer and Waliser Teller as well, Mr Moderator



    For some more mountain shots go here (if you have nothing better to do that is, and I know you don't)) <a href="http://homepage.mac.com/mac_alain/PhotoAlbum3.html"; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/mac_alain/PhotoAlbum3.html</a>;



    Now about that operation you did on your child, was she not lucky that you were on hand and not Dr. Graveline



    - T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>

    I have already visited your site : nice picts, always a pleasure for me to see mountains.

    For the Dr Graveline, i have made a lift on him, but i made (by purpose ?) a mistake : here is the result :

    <img src="graemlins/hmmm.gif" border="0" alt="[Hmmm]" /> (nothe the facial paralysis of his right face ).



    [ 09-05-2002: Message edited by: Powerdoc ]</p>
  • Reply 123 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Powerdoc:

    <strong>I have already visited your site</strong><hr></blockquote>Did you see Table 10, then?



    - T.I.
  • Reply 124 of 208
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Do you mean THIS table?



  • Reply 125 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by drewprops:

    <strong>Do you mean THIS table?</strong><hr></blockquote>That's the one



    - T.I.
  • Reply 126 of 208
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Uh... test... I guess.
  • Reply 127 of 208
    zozo Posts: 3,115member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Installer:

    <strong>Did you see Table 10, then?



    - T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>



    Look at that table!! Looks like everyone (except one guy) was under PowerDoc's knife! They're all like



    hehe...
  • Reply 128 of 208
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    and i hate those t-shirts with the swiss cross on it...everyone here in switzerland wears it...blah !
  • Reply 129 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Defiant:

    <strong>and i hate those t-shirts with the swiss cross on it...everyone here in switzerland wears it...blah !</strong><hr></blockquote>Now I see why you call yourself Defiant



    The shirts are a big success though, and I must admit that I bought one. So there :eek:



    - T.I.
  • Reply 130 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by ZO:

    <strong>Look at that table!! Looks like everyone (except one guy) was under PowerDoc's knife! They're all like



    hehe...</strong><hr></blockquote>Well, let's just hope that the doc doesn't see this post . . .



    Whaddayamean anyway?



    - T.I.
  • Reply 131 of 208
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Installer:

    <strong>Well, let's just hope that the doc doesn't see this post . . .



    Whaddayamean anyway?



    - T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>



    Sorry i have read it : it seems that nearly every people in table 10, have a swiss T shirt and a powerdoc smiley



    Amazing to know how much web surgery is becoming popular ...
  • Reply 132 of 208
    mimacmimac Posts: 871member
    WTF???

    Te$tt

    WTF????

    zeSt

    ?

    MmmEST

    t e sssssssttt



    ...................a..h..hh.... .s e..erms .ti&lt;o b work ling OK nOW





  • Reply 133 of 208
    Test concluded. Thank you.



    - T.I.



    [ 09-06-2002: Message edited by: The Installer ]</p>
  • Reply 134 of 208
    mimacmimac Posts: 871member
    Aaahhhh ........... beaauuutifulll
  • Reply 135 of 208
    vargasvargas Posts: 426member
    Good.



    [ 09-06-2002: Message edited by: Vargas ]</p>
  • Reply 136 of 208
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    sig test....



    i love that test area



    I really do !



    [ 09-07-2002: Message edited by: Defiant ]</p>
  • Reply 137 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Defiant:

    <strong>sig test....



    i love that test area



    I really do !



    [ 09-07-2002: Message edited by: Defiant ]</strong><hr></blockquote>I am glad that you find the service that I provide useful. However, due to the present economic climate I shall have to introduce, as from the end of this month, a subscription charge for this page.



    I was thinking of somewhere in the region of the price of an annual Halbtax-Abbo (approx. $100), only that would be per month in this case



    BTW anyone here ever watch "LEXX", the possibly best ever Sci-Fi series? I just bought DVD's episodes 1.1 and 1.2 and 2.01 to 2.05, two for almost the price of one



    For those who have never seen LEXX, here's a poster featuring the rather cute Xenia Seeberg as Xev. Definitely worth checking out :eek:







    - T.I.
  • Reply 138 of 208
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Installer:

    <strong>However, due to the present economic climate I shall have to introduce, as from the end of this month, a subscription charge for this page.



    I was thinking of somewhere in the region of the price of an annual Halbtax-Abbo (approx. $100), only that would be per month in this case

    </strong><hr></blockquote>



    wer bruucht scho es halbtax, wänns es GA git...
  • Reply 139 of 208
    [quote]Originally posted by Defiant:

    <strong>



    wer bruucht scho es halbtax, wänns es GA git... </strong><hr></blockquote>I just thought $100 would be enough . . . .



    - T.I.
  • Reply 140 of 208
    zozo Posts: 3,115member
    [quote]





    - T.I<hr></blockquote>



    what, did PowerDoc work on that poor guys face too?



Sign In or Register to comment.