Apple releases new Apple Arcade 'A New World to Play In' ad on YouTube

Posted:
in General Discussion
The new Apple Arcade ad "A New World to Play In," highlights the appeal of the service to all ages, and how it's available worldwide across all Apple devices.

Still from the
Still from the "A New World to Play In" YouTube promotion for Apple Arcade

Following its takeover of the main Apple website on Sunday, Apple Arcade is now also the focus of a new ad that has been released to YouTube. "A New World to Play In," is a 68-second promotion that champions Apple Arcade's wide appeal and availability.

It features a combination of users playing games all over the world, plus selected characters from those games. Both real-life users and gameplay characters are depicted as singing Dean Martin's 1960s hit song, "Welcome to My World."

In total, seven games are featured, and with the exception of "Little Orpheus," all have previously had their own one-off Apple Arcade trailers on YouTube.

In sequence, the new ad features "Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm", "Skate City", "Little Orpheus," "What the Golf," "Lego Brawls," "Shinsekai: Into the Depths," and "Ultimate Rivals: The Rink."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    sergiozsergioz Posts: 338member
    Arcade games are getting better and better! 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I loved Shinsekai, played it over a week these past holidays. Although I’m not quite sure if the game will be expanded.

Mystery murder machine was also quite nice, but I found its controls more cumbersome.

Lost in Bermuda, though, have about an hour of gameplay since Apple Arcade debuted, and no updates yet...
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 4
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,573member
    Im glad somebody likes Apple Arcade.
    bluefire1JWSC
  • Reply 4 of 4
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    I haven't even gotten around to trying this out yet.

I guess that I'll be buying a PS4 controller soon and then I'll sign up and take it for a spin.
    watto_cobra