Apple Silicon MacBook Pro migration starting in late 2020, new model in late 2021 says Kuo...

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 83
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,420member
    dysamoria said:
    dysamoria said:
    I will be incredibly surprised if Apple lowers prices on any Mac as a result of this transition, and IF they actually do, it will be a short-lived reduction to inspire transitional purchases.
    How do you explain away other Apple decreases in price? Like the regular iPhone 11 over the prior year’s; the iPad, MacBook decreases, etc?
    Sorry, I wasn’t thinking about iOS devices. I don’t actually know the pricing of the last several models, though I do remember extremely expensive devices in general (that’s partially because I find it insane to spend more than $500 on a PHONE).
    Imagine still thinking an iPhone is just a "PHONE".
    razorpit
  • Reply 82 of 83
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,420member

Pjs said:
    With these new processors, if iPad apps are available for Mac, with a long battery life, thinner Macs, with the Mac Os system being much more versatile than iPads, I don't see a future in iPads
    Because the market for touch-based tablets suddenly goes away? Ridiculous.
  • Reply 83 of 83
    civaciva Posts: 78member
    I am patiently waiting for an Apple Silicon Mac Mini, or whatever the replacement for the Mac Mini will be (Hopefully as robust or more robust than the current mac mini)