Samsung unveils Galaxy Note20, Watch3, Z Fold2, Buds Live

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 21
    qwerty52qwerty52 Posts: 367member
    Beats said:
    qwerty52 said:
    tmay said:
    "Samsung's latest attempt to take on Apple's AirPods Pro, the Galaxy Buds Live are bean-shaped wireless earphones, that this time includes active noise cancellation."

I have written this in the past. 

1) Samsung was the first to come out with an AirPods type product, preceding the AirPods to market by 6 months.
    2) Samsung's AirPods type product have features that AirPods lack.
    3) Samsung's AirPods type products do not emulate the AirPods in any way but instead have their own design language.

Seriously, Samsung has been making audio products - from analog headphones to home theater systems that cost nearly $2000 - for decades. They shouldn't be considered a copycat in this area at all.
    I suspect that they are referring to marketshare where AirPods dominate in the >$100 market worldwide.

https://wccftech.com/apple-to-sell-more-than-100-million-airpods-in-2020-counterpoint-research/

You sure get bent easy.

Might be bad for your heart, a cost of defending your realm, I suppose.

I don’t know how seriously is Samsung about audio products, but the buds pictured here are AKG

After Apple acquired Beats, Sammy suddenly cared about audio and in a copycat-reflex-move acquired AKG. So basically AKG is Samsung as Beats is Apple.
    Ok, but Apple have the two lines apart with different names. As far as I know, they don’t have buds “Apple/sound of Beats”
    watto_cobra