Migrating to a new apple watch - SIM question

Posted:
in Apple Watch
Apple Insider just posted a new article with instructions on how to migrate to a new Apple Watch. There was no space for comments under that article so I'm asking my question here. Do those instructions work for only non-LTE watches, or also for LTE watches that have an active eSIM enabled? The article makes no mention of SIMs.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,191administrator
    Apple Insider just posted a new article with instructions on how to migrate to a new Apple Watch. There was no space for comments under that article so I'm asking my question here. Do those instructions work for only non-LTE watches, or also for LTE watches that have an active eSIM enabled? The article makes no mention of SIMs.
    This is only the data part. You've got to deal with the carrier for the eSIM.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    This is only the data part. You've got to deal with the carrier for the eSIM.
    Quick question, quick answer. Good job. It wasn't clear what the scope of this article was, now I know.