Apple shares first trailer for nature docuseries 'Tiny World'

Posted:
in General Discussion
Apple on Wednesday shared the first trailer for upcoming nature documentary series "Tiny World," narrated by Paul Rudd, and slated to debut on Apple TV+ on Oct. 2.

Credit: Apple
Credit: Apple

The docuseries, narrated by Paul Rudd, takes a look at the natural world through the eyes of some of its tiniest creatures. Apple's first trailers show off "lesser-known tiny heroes," ranging from toads to insects.

"Spotlighting small creatures and the extraordinary things they do to survive, each episode is filled with surprising stories and spectacular cinematography," Apple said of the series.

"Tiny World" will join two other documentary series coming to Apple TV+ in Fall 2020, including "Becoming you" and "Earth at Night in Color." The former highlights the importance of a child's first 1,000 days of development, while the latter takes a look at nocturnal animals across six continents.

The docuseries will be available exclusively on Apple TV+, priced at $4.99 for up to six family members.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    BeatsBeats Posts: 3,073member
    NICE trailer.

Looks like Apple is ready to take on National Geographic and the Discovery Channel.
    Anilu_777
  • Reply 2 of 8
    I love nature documentaries so looking forward to this. 
    Beats
  • Reply 3 of 8
    This looks great.  Reminds me a little of Microcosmos — highly recommended to anyone who hasn’t seen that yet. 
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Beats said:
    NICE trailer.

Looks like Apple is ready to take on National Geographic and the Discovery Channel.
    More like BBC than those two. 
    Beats
  • Reply 5 of 8
    So far, only iphone 4s had given me the best macro photography experience. Since then, all later versions of iPhones have been downgraded in macro photography. The more lens the worse.
    Beats
  • Reply 6 of 8
    BeatsBeats Posts: 3,073member
    Beats said:
    NICE trailer.

Never seen BBC. I'm starting to hope Apple has a team to work exclusively on nature movies/series'.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    iqatedoiqatedo Posts: 1,829member
    Beats said:
    NICE trailer.

Oxford Scientific Films has over the years produced much of their content. Stunning material since the late 60s.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Beats said:
    Beats said:
    NICE trailer.

Never seen BBC. I'm starting to hope Apple has a team to work exclusively on nature movies/series'.
    Never seen any David Attenborough series? Planet Earth? Blue Planet? Jeez, you're missing out.