Mophie announces new 3-in-1 wireless charger for iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods

Posted:
in General Discussion
Mophie, a manufacturer of smartphone and device accessories, has released several new wireless charging accessories for all our favorite Apple devices.

Mophie announces new 3-in-1 wireless charger for iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods

Whether you're a long time Apple user or just starting, having a wireless charging station to keep your gear topped up is essential. Mophie has got you covered with three new wireless chargers, perfect for avid Apple enthusiasts and newcomers alike.

2-in-1 wireless charging stand

Perfect for those who snagged a new Apple Watch Series 6 or Apple Watch SE, the 2-in-1 wireless charger gives users a dedicated place to drop their iPhone and Apple Watch at the end of the day. It even includes an extra USB-A port to allow you to charge up your favorite non-wireless gear, too.

The Mophie 2-in-1 wireless charging stand is available from Zagg's website in both black and white and can be purchased for $99.95.

3-in-1 Wireless Charger
3-in-1 Wireless Charger

3-in-1 wireless charging stand

Also new is Mophie's 3-in-1 wireless charging stand. Similar to above, it allows you to charge both an iPhone and an Apple Watch but adds a dedicated spot for wireless charging-capable AirPods and AirPods Pro. A USB-A port will enable you to charge an additional fourth device, as well. It's perfect for nightstands, office desks, and more.

Mophie's new 3-in-1 wireless charging station is available in both black and white and can be snagged from Zagg's website for $139.95.

Powerstation all-in-one
Powerstation all-in-one

Powerstation all-in-one

If you're the kind of person who is always on the go, the Mophie Powerstation all-in-one is perfect for you. It features an 8,000mAh battery to keep your devices topped up. A dedicated watch stand allows you to charge your Apple Watch both while lying flat and in nightstand mode. The Qi-enabled surface will enable you to quickly and easily charge your iPhone, AirPods, or any Qi-compatible device. The Powerstation also includes an additional USB-A port as well as a USB-C PD port with 18W of power for quick recharging.

The new Powerstation all-in-one is available in black and gray and can be purchased from Zagg for $139.95.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Does the 3-in-1 charger actually have an additional USB-A port?  The Zagg website linked from the post doesn't mention it at all.  That makes the difference between buying and not buying for me... 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Looking at the manuals that you can download on the Zagg website, it appears that only the 2-in-1 charger has a USB-A port.
    edited September 2020 watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Too bad that.  I would be looking for the versatility of charging a fourth device for my kids.  They switch between AirPods and Solo Pros, and the 3-in-1 with a USB port would be a great solution.  
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I think that 3-in-1 might be my wife's Xmas present. 🙃
    watto_cobra