Apple Music TV launches as 24-hour curated music video stream

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,450member
    Beats said:
    Will these have hosts? Otherwise how would it compete for people who stream their music on YouTube for example?
    Uh, you can choose what you listen to on YouTube. This is a single stream. Completely different.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 24
    BeatsBeats Posts: 3,073member
    Beats said:
    Will these have hosts? Otherwise how would it compete for people who stream their music on YouTube for example?
    Uh, you can choose what you listen to on YouTube. This is a single stream. Completely different.

I see your point but I can also choose a random list like "Top 40 music" and it streams away.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    Beats said:
    Beats said:

I see your point but I can also choose a random list like "Top 40 music" and it streams away.
    Yeah, but this is simply a single channel with no choices made by the viewer. They're different animals.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 24
    neoncat said:
    Do you partner with those who believe Apple is made worse by allowing third party apps? Your arguments throughout your posting history do, at times, mirror theirs. Just curious where you stand. 
    Where did you see that someone thinks Apple is made worse by allowing third party apps?  I've never seen that in any of my reading...
    watto_cobra