Apple shows off its best Apple Originals in a new YouTube clip

Posted:
in General Discussion
The clip highlights some of Apple TV+'s most-watched Apple Originals, including popular productions like "Defending Jacob," "For All Mankind," and "Greyhound."

The video opens with the sound of someone typing and text that reads, "In 1969, America lands the first man on the moon."

A few seconds later, the text is changed to "In 1969, America watches as the USSR lands the first man on the moon," the plot of Apple Original "For All Mankind."

The clip continues similarly for Apple's critically acclaimed thriller, "Servant," Emmy-award winning newsroom drama "The Morning Show," sports comedy "Ted Lasso," heartwrenching family drama "Defending Jacob," and record-breaking World War II drama, "Greyhound."

Apple TV+ has just completed its first year and consists primarily of content exclusive to Apple TV. It has become home to a wide swath of programs, from children's programming like "The Helpsters" and "Ghostwriter" to compelling true crime stories like "Truth be Told."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mac_dogmac_dog Posts: 1,069member
    For the current price and what Apple is able to offer, it’s a good deal for me. I’m hoping they can bolster their offerings in 2021. 

I’m getting ready to give up Netflix and Hulu (which I just joined), for lack of quality programming. 

Is it too much to ask for plausible stories that don’t insult my intelligence? And I’ve had it with teenagers saving the world and this ridiculous fucking idea of “super powers”. 

Speaking of “super powers,” it’s the stupidest question in an interview (with the exception of “what makes you happy”) let alone having to be inundated with it on television. 
    Beatswatto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 2
    content of tv+ is great, looking forward to the next batch of shows. 
    watto_cobra