• Reply 41 of 41
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    razorpit said:
    crowley said:
    razorpit said:
    drdavid said:
    drdavid said:
    Just great.

Sounds like something that Putin would do, considering his pal (crony?) has been voted out of office.

What I want to know is: Was this a zero-day, or was treasury behind on their maintenance?

If behind, someone needs to pay with his career.

Microsoft to DOJ: You should look in Apple's app store.

Me: You should look into the vulnerabilities using Microsoft software exposes you to.
    Haha. Please. Do you really believe all hacking that goes on around the world is directed by the countries the hackers reside in? There are enclaves of workaday hackers all over the world, in addition to the high-level hacking work being done by people in government.
    The reports say that it was a sophisticated attack and likely state directed. And that Russia is the main suspect. But since everyone knows trump would never stand up to Putin, we should expect knee jerk denial by trump and his followers on those points. 
    It's either China or Russia I'm guessing. Your Trump comment is ridiculous. Trump sold lethal aid to Ukraine, something that angered Putin and something Obama didn't have the balls to do. So is that not standing up to Putin? 
    That was the aid trump was holding up for political purposes, holding it up also helped Putin. The aid only got released when a whistleblower went public. So no that doesn’t sound like standing up to him. 
    You’re never going to get through to these people.

Every person that is paying attention knows the Hillary campaign paid the Russians to write the dossier. Biden literally took money from the Ukraine and bragged openly bragged about it. Hunter literally took millions from the Russians and China and we have the proof, but their hate for Trump is so bad they are willing to look past those facts and flat out make stuff up.
    But the Hillary Clinton campaign didn't pay Russians to wriote the dossier, it was written by Christopher Steele, a British ex-MI6 agent, and was funded by a mixture of the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC and Fusion GPS, a political research agency under contract to a conservative website.
    Joe Biden bragged about withholding aid from Ukraine unless they fired a corrupt prosecutor, is that the "literally took money" that you're referring too? i.e. "literally not a true representation"?  Incidentally I think bragging is a bad look, and it wasn't the best act of foreign policy, but there's nothing illegal about it.
    Hunter being paid for work isn't a crime, he isn't a politician, and irrespectively the proof offered so far is highly dubious.

So your self declared "facts" are a mix of half-truths, misrepresentations and irrelevancies.  But sure, "these people" are blinded by their hate of a President who has blatantly enriched himself and abused his power for petty and vindictive reasons, during his thankfully short though seemingly endless term in office.
    @drdavid I rest my case...
    You're certainly never going to get through to people if the extent of your effort is posting badly sourced information on the AppleInsider forum.  Try harder, my ill-informed friend.  And while you're at it, try opening your eyes at the same time.
    muthuk_vanalingamGeorgeBMac