Save money on grocery and meal plan delivery services with latest Apple Pay promo

Posted:
in General Discussion
Apple continues to work with businesses on exclusive Apple Pay promotions, the latest of which offers users deals on grocery and meal plan delivery services.

Groceries Apple Pay

Announced in an email on Thursday, Apple is partnering with Instacart, HelloFresh and Daily Harvest on exclusive offers and savings through March 17.

Apple Pay users get two free months of Instacart Express membership and an additional $5 off their first order when checking out with Apple's payments service. Benefits include unlimited no-cost delivery fees on orders over $35, reduced service fees, and more. First-time members of Instacart Express are eligible and must sign up between March 11 and March 17.

Those new to HelloFresh can get 50% off their first box and 25% off the following three boxes when paying with Apple Pay and applying the code "APPLEPAY" at checkout. HelloFresh is a meal plan delivery service that ships out kits containing pre-measured ingredients and instructions to users' doors.

Similar to HelloFresh, Daily Harvest offers a wide range of frozen smoothies, bowls, soups and more. Customers who pay with Apple Pay and enter code "APPLEPAY" get $30 off their first box.

Apple routinely partners with retailers, brands, service providers and app makers to boost Apple Pay engagement. Last week the company offered users 10% back on Bed Bath & Beyond purchases.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    bonobobbonobob Posts: 382member
    Perfect timing for Instacart.  I just stopped using them because I have had both doses and feel safe enough to do my own shopping.  Yay, no more tired, limp, or rotting produce!