AppleInsider T-shirt design poll

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    How about a choice with "AppleInsider" small on the front (near the pocket area) and the "removed at the request of Apple Legal" on the back, centered? (Would we have to pay murbot royalties if we used that slogan? He doesn't need any extra money...)
  • Reply 22 of 28
    thats funny torifile, ast3r3x had just asked for that in the other t-shirt thread
  • Reply 23 of 28
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    bump

I think that it's time to take this to General Discussion with the final versions!

Let's get this show on the road before we forget all about it.

People will keep coming up with new ideas and flavors for as long as the poll runs....just now I've come up with six more ideas, but have decided to wait until 2004 shirt design contest to mention them.

C'mon guys, lets send this over to General Discussion for final voting.
  • Reply 24 of 28
    ok so should i do what i said in my other post that i've quoted below?

edit: I'm setting it up now

Quote:

Originally posted by Ti Fighter

Once we give this some more time, I'm thinking what we'll do is take the favorite from each person and put that in a 1 vote per person poll in GD. So in that poll it would narrow down to 4 choices:

Tonton: kbee_001

amorya: confirm_001

Ti Fighter: whatever the most popular one is of the 6

Satchmo: whatever the most popular one is of the 2

• Reply 25 of 28
    Hey guys, remember this?

Over in the General Discussion forum they're talking t-shirts again. If you'll recall, this idea originated in this forum. Since we've already had a design competition and voting and everything, should we go through the whole rigamarole again? I'd say go with what we picked.

Here's to good times....
  • Reply 26 of 28
    wow this was like almost a year ago......
  • Reply 27 of 28
    whats the killer bee one? the link is dead
  • Reply 28 of 28
    It was, I think, the very first entry of the contest and was perhaps the first photoshopped image to kick off the whole idea.....but the following entries totally leapt ahead of its design.....