Adobe Creative Cloud Pro offers over 200 million assets for professionals

Posted:
in General Discussion edited April 2021
Adobe is launching a new Creative Cloud subscription explicitly geared for business professionals, dubbed Adobe Creative Cloud Pro Edition, complete with more than 200 million images, vectors, illustrations, and more.

Creative Cloud Pro Edition is designed to give workplaces an easy way to license images for use while also providing business access to all of the Creative Cloud apps and services.

Those who subscribe to Creative Cloud Pro Edition will get unlimited downloads of photos, vectors, illustrations, templates, and 3D assets from the Adobe Stock core collection. Currently, this collection houses over 200 million assets.

They'll also be able to utilize AI-powered search powered by Adobe Sensei, capable of finding assets based on image similarity, aesthetics, and more.

Additionally, Adobe Creative Cloud Pro has enhanced collaborative tools, allowing teams to work together on projects while working remotely. Clients and stakeholders can also view projects without downloading any Adobe apps, allowing them to review and comment easily.

All Apps pricing starts at $79.99/month per user for the first year and increases to $89.99/month per user from year two and beyond. Those who need a single app, such as Photoshop or Illustrator, can subscribe for $33.99/month for the first year, and $39.99/month for year two and beyond.

For more information on Adobe's Creative Cloud Pro edition, see the latest details on Adobe's dedicated site.

Stay on top of all Apple news right from your HomePod. Say, "Hey, Siri, play AppleInsider," and you'll get latest AppleInsider Podcast. Or ask your HomePod mini for "AppleInsider Daily" instead and you'll hear a fast update direct from our news team. And, if you're interested in Apple-centric home automation, say "Hey, Siri, play HomeKit Insider," and you'll be listening to our newest specialized podcast in moments.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    polymniapolymnia Posts: 1,080member
    Does Appleinsider have any info on what, if any, increase in the Cloud Storage quota comes with the Pro subscription? I've got double digit TB's of client assets & working files that currently live in a Dropbox for Business unlimited storage account. Dropbox is a great service and I love having my assets server in the cloud, but the Business tier is not cheap. If I could consolidate my Adobe & Dropbox bill into one service with unlimited storage, I'd come out way ahead. Not to mention, the Adobe Cloud will certainly offer improvements to the Mac/iOS/iPadOS round-trip workflow.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 7
    lol that's more than the combined price of both plans
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 7
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,417member
    That explains the few Adobe Stock-focused surveys I've gotten from them over the last year or two. 

watto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 7
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,417member
    polymnia said:
    Does Appleinsider have any info on what, if any, increase in the Cloud Storage quota comes with the Pro subscription? I've got double digit TB's of client assets & working files that currently live in a Dropbox for Business unlimited storage account. Dropbox is a great service and I love having my assets server in the cloud, but the Business tier is not cheap. If I could consolidate my Adobe & Dropbox bill into one service with unlimited storage, I'd come out way ahead. Not to mention, the Adobe Cloud will certainly offer improvements to the Mac/iOS/iPadOS round-trip workflow.
    It's literally the Creative Cloud for Teams plan (which includes 1TB of storage) with an unfettered subscription to Adobe Stock core collection — no Premium content though. That's it. Probably a great deal for a biz with a bunch of marketing drones churning out stock-based garbage all day.
    polymniawatto_cobra
  • Reply 5 of 7
    oseameoseame Posts: 73member
    I used Adobe Stock at work to license some 3D models, and there's no way to manage which users have access to the Adobe Stock 'credits' we purchase for the team. That's fine for a small company like ours, who just need a few specific models, but if we used Stock more broadly it could be a bit of a nightmare with users accidentally licensing assets at cost! It's not entirely clear you're spending money doing it, especially to some of the less tech savvy users. Giving one or two users a Pro license with unlimited asset downloads might make be both cheaper and easier for us than adding credits as we use them, but I think the models were Premium content so probably not...
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Gee thanks Adobe.
    I used to have an amazing service called Dollar Photo Club- where I paid a buck a piece for each photo.
    Then you bought it- and gave me some credits for my credits- but- made them expire.
    Now- you want to give me "unlimited" access- but- raise my cost $40 a month.
    Can we say monopoly?
    And what happens in my small business- can I get pro- and the rest of my team- not pro?
    Or is it buy one license- all licenses have to be the same?
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 7 of 7
    polymniapolymnia Posts: 1,080member
    Gee thanks Adobe.
    I used to have an amazing service called Dollar Photo Club- where I paid a buck a piece for each photo.
    Then you bought it- and gave me some credits for my credits- but- made them expire.
    Now- you want to give me "unlimited" access- but- raise my cost $40 a month.
    Can we say monopoly?
    And what happens in my small business- can I get pro- and the rest of my team- not pro?
    Or is it buy one license- all licenses have to be the same?
    While I understand your disappointment in losing your prior vendor, there is hardly a monopoly in stock photography. And if there is, Adobe is not the monopolist. They are a midsize stock vendor as far as I can tell.