AppleInsider T-Shirt Design Poll: Part Deux

Comments

• Reply 21 of 52
    bada bump
  • Reply 22 of 52
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    maybe somebody should start setting up a cafe press site for coffe mugs and crap like that--i would actually order one with the "plastics" quote on it.
  • Reply 23 of 52
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Check out the link in the top lefthand side that says "STORE"....they've done exactly that!! Exciting, no? I think so! Kind of....
  • Reply 24 of 52
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    unnecessary... ignore
  • Reply 25 of 52
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I like Ti Fighter's more, but satchmo's is something I'd wear over the others.
  • Reply 26 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by drewprops

Check out the link in the top lefthand side that says "STORE"....they've done exactly that!! Exciting, no? I think so! Kind of....

holy crap, when did that happen
  • Reply 27 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ti Fighter

holy crap, when did that happen

The store link was on the old UBB AppleInsider too. It's been there for at least some six months.
  • Reply 28 of 52
    yea i know, but it actually goes somewhere now. Didn't it go to a non-existent .mac page before
  • Reply 29 of 52
    Yeah I think it led into a wormhole.

Last night I went over to poke around at CafeExpress, to find out what kinds of products you can buy from them. The list is big. The one thing that I didn't see listed was a t-shirt in BLACK. They -do- have grey and white t-shirts though. Somebody want to go poke around and double-check that? I'm thinking the reason they don't have black is that they're not doing traditional screen printing and must print on a ligher background for their digital application to be seen well.

Anyway, for those interested they have thongs.....I really don't think I'm going to need an AI thong. Two years ago the mousepad would have been neat, but I'm willing to bet that there are an awful lot of optical mouse users out there now; people who don't NEED mousepads.
  • Reply 30 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by drewprops

Yeah I think it led into a wormhole.

Last night I went over to poke around at CafeExpress, to find out what kinds of products you can buy from them. The list is big. The one thing that I didn't see listed was a t-shirt in BLACK. They -do- have grey and white t-shirts though. Somebody want to go poke around and double-check that? I'm thinking the reason they don't have black is that they're not doing traditional screen printing and must print on a ligher background for their digital application to be seen well.

Yep, cafépress definitely does not do traditional screen printing. it would not be possible nor cost effective for them to fulfill the orders at their price point and on time by doing traditional screen printing. This also results in a product of lesser quality.
  • Reply 31 of 52
    Yea i heard cafépress t shirt quality wasnt that great. Just to add, a friend

of myne who does creatures in my head.com gets his shirts from this guy. Quality and price are good, and he stores the stock and sends em out when customer orders are made. I'm sure cafépress is cheaper though.
  • Reply 32 of 52
    CaféPress isn't making the shirts.

The link is an old one.

We have other plans.
  • Reply 33 of 52
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

We have other plans.

Drugs?

• Reply 34 of 52
    So is the poll finished?

Did somebody win?

I haven't heard any rambling, incoherent acceptance speeches yet....
  • Reply 35 of 52
    sunday like 1am its over

there will be no red carpet cuz of the war
  • Reply 36 of 52
    ok, now what?
  • Reply 37 of 52
    ::bump::

Did I miss all the confetti?

AND the balloons?

(where do they make balloons?)
  • Reply 38 of 52
  • Reply 39 of 52
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    dudes... so... whass up? I want a shirt, its getting warm round here
  • Reply 40 of 52
    algolalgol Posts: 833member
    Yea make the Shirts!! Maybe it would help if we preordered them, and then they could actually have them made knowing that they would sell a certain amount. Come on! It's not that hard to get some shirts made.