Apple debuts ninth-generation iPad with A13 processor for $329

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 21
    eightzero said:
    This is the only product other than the AW7 that got my attention. It looks like good value, and of course the prices will drop. Choices are good to have. If you like the iPad mini size it seems good too, but the price is unattractive. For now. To me. YMMV.

AW7 will likely be a present to replace my wife's AW3, so I was happy to see that. 

The iPhones are impressive, but I have no need for one. My Xr is fine. I don't make movies.

The other stuff...ATV+ is fine if free (thanks t-mobile!) I tried the fitness, and it isn't great. YMMV. Much of the event seemed like an infomercial. Hopefully more stuff in a later fall event. 
    I have a gut feeling it’s gonna be tough finding an AW7 once they start shipping. 
    Sad from a consumer standpoint (they will be popular) but good from a shareholder standpoint (they will be popular.) I think the supply side problems that are being reported are more FUD sort of from the same rumor mills that the square case, satellite iPhones, and new EarPods came from. 

And on that subject (thread jack) I think it possible Apple planted some rumors to root out some internal leekers. Particularly those that might be complaining about workplace issues.