Apple updates Mail on iCloud.com with new design, Hide My Email

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    It’s a big step backwards!

It now takes 3 mouse clicks to put an email in a folder over just dragging to the left.

Also, although my iPhone and iPad are fine, all my SENT emails are titled as to myself, rather than to the recipients. (Windows10  Chrome  browser)
    Goes right the way back over 15,000 emails, so now I can’t possibly sort or search for particular contacts/past few days of conversations.
    I’m not BCC’ing so why is this happening? 

Anyone experiencing this too, or know of a fix? It is as good as useless like this. Probably many more tweaks needed, but this is the biggy, right now.

Thanks in anticipation.

williamlondon
  • Reply 22 of 24
    After being upgraded to the latest web based icloud email, my sent box now shows all emails as sent by me as opposed to who I have sent them to making it very difficult to find emails I have sent to a specific person/address.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks
    williamlondon
  • Reply 23 of 24
    Mossy123 said:
    After being upgraded to the latest web based icloud email, my sent box now shows all emails as sent by me as opposed to who I have sent them to making it very difficult to find emails I have sent to a specific person/address.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks
    Glad it’s not just me!

I’ve looked everywhere online for help, looked at all my iCloud settings and can’t find a thing. 
    Apple, this needs sorting!!!!
    williamlondon
  • Reply 24 of 24
    Let's see, Apple is #1 or near top for customer service on the planet and people come here for help with issues and bugs. Perhaps official customer service (it's at or near #1, meaning they are very good) might help? Just a suggestion.