France refuses to say which side they support

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 50
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

If it makes you feel any better Powerdoc I've been adding one 'French' something to my day, everyday, for a while. Maybe 'French' fries, or French wine instead of Italian. I'm doing my share.

Thanks Bunge, however Chianti is fine too.
  • Reply 42 of 50
    I would have thought you were more an Oregon Pinot Noir type powerdoc.
  • Reply 43 of 50
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

I would have thought you were more an Oregon Pinot Noir type powerdoc.

I am ready to taste every new good wine. Unfortunately i did not taste your Oregon pinot noir. When i went to US eleven years ago, i just drinked very average US wine (read low cost ones). I know there is great wine in US, i will have to taste them one day.
  • Reply 44 of 50
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Stillwater does look like Ho Chi Minh City I s'pose. Or perhaps Baghdad, we shall see.

And obviously it would be Mack Brown who is Chiraq rather than Stoops and Stoops would be Shrubbery. I guess Blair would be Franchione. I'll have to think about that one. And Belgium is based in Waco. I mixed my dominance allegory with my dislike allegory which is how I wound up with Stoops as Chiraq. I apologize for my stupidity in this specific case and also in general as well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ho Chi Minh City! That's perfect!
  • Reply 45 of 50
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

Unlike Charles Xavier you are not a good telepath. You make conclusions based upon nothing. When you don't know a subject it's better to try to avoid it. I will not risk to speak of the integrations of latino in US : i have no clue about this, it will be better for me to not make any comments, worse to make predictions about them.

I didn't mean this to sound like a prediction. I was just showing him how far his assumptions could be off. I don't think for a second that there is a large Islamic population in France that is going to do anything against their government. Likewise I know that most Islamic people in the U.S. have no ill will toward the country in which they reside.

He was just drawing some odd conclusions from boos in a soccer game. I was just playing around with the same evidence to draw equally sloppy conclusions.

Nick
  • Reply 46 of 50
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

Thanks Bunge, however Chianti is fine too.

Bunge is obviously obsessed with all things french.

Be careful, he might have your liver with some fava beans.

He would probably do it unilaterally as well.

Nick
  • Reply 47 of 50
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Bunge is obviously obsessed with all things french.

Be careful, he might have your liver with some fava beans.

He would probably do it unilaterally as well.

Nick

Sorry, but I'm a vegetarian. I will however, be happy to use some extra processing power from your liver Powerdoc. Mine is certainly taxed and could use some extra support.

And no, no French kisses for you Nick.
  • Reply 48 of 50
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Ahhh Powerdoc you are always welcome at my home. I think the things you require while held hostage can be provided for.

Fellowship
  • Reply 49 of 50
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

Ahhh Powerdoc you are always welcome at my home. I think the things you require while held hostage can be provided for.

Fellowship

Thanks

But everything ? ---> shame on you