Catch the series premiere of 'Foundation,' next episode of 'Ted Lasso' early

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
For September 23 only, Apple says it is releasing its latest Apple TV+ episodes three hours early, including "Ted Lasso" and "Foundation."

Watch the premiere of 'Foundation' next episode of 'Ted Lasso' early
Watch the premiere of 'Foundation' next episode of 'Ted Lasso' early

Those eager to watch the latest Apple TV+ content won't have to wait another day since Apple will release the latest episodes three hours early on Thursday. East coast viewers usually have to wait until midnight to stream the latest episodes, but with the premiere of "Foundation," Apple has made an exception.

Apple's tweet specified that all of its original content with new episodes due September 24 would stream early. That includes new episodes of "The Morning Show," "Mr. Corman," "Truth Be Told," "Ted Lasso," and "See."

The new children's show from Joseph Gordon-Levitt called "Wolfboy and the Everything Factory" also debuts three hours early. It tells the story of a boy with a vivid imagination traveling to a different world where everything is made.

From @Foundation_'s epic debut to @TedLasso's Emmy-winning antics, watch the latest episodes from Apple TV+ three hours earlier this week. Streaming begins Thursday at 9pm EST/6pm PST. pic.twitter.com/vxkkAEUuOe

-- Apple TV (@AppleTV)

Watch all of these shows at 9pm Eastern on Thursday via Apple TV+. Customers can subscribe for $4.99 per month or via any tier of the Apple One subscription bundle.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    asdasdasdasd Posts: 5,686member
    3 hours early is ok for the US but why not 6-9 hours early, getting in Europe as well. 

They seem fairly confident about Foundation.  Which is why I think they have the earlier showing. 
    edited September 2021
  • Reply 2 of 4
    JWSCJWSC Posts: 1,203member
    I am filled with tremendous excitement and trepidation as the hours wind down to Foundation.  Foundation is the biggest sci-fi book-to-screen event since the first Dune movie in 1984, which, by the way, scarred me for life.  Such a great cast, all squandered by David Lynch.  To say I left the theater hating it doesn’t fully describe my contempt for the ruination of such an exquisite and rich portrayal of humanity dealing with wild yet constrained technological development.  If only Ridley Scott has been allowed to direct, it would have been a very different film.  Poor Frank Herbert.

But hope springs eternal and I very much look forward to the first episode of Foundation.  Let us hope Issac Asimov remains unturned in his grave after tonight. 🖖
    patchythepirate
  • Reply 3 of 4
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    JWSC said:
    I am filled with tremendous excitement and trepidation as the hours wind down to Foundation.  Foundation is the biggest sci-fi book-to-screen event since the first Dune movie in 1984, which, by the way, scarred me for life.  Such a great cast, all squandered by David Lynch.  To say I left the theater hating it doesn’t fully describe my contempt for the ruination of such an exquisite and rich portrayal of humanity dealing with wild yet constrained technological development.  If only Ridley Scott has been allowed to direct, it would have been a very different film.  Poor Frank Herbert.

But hope springs eternal and I very much look forward to the first episode of Foundation.  Let us hope Issac Asimov remains unturned in his grave after tonight. 🖖
    Have you seen Jodorowsky’s Dune? I watched it last week for the first time and thought it was great. Lynch’s Dune, even though I knew it was going to be bad, somehow ended up being even worse than expected. I’m actually more worried about Dune next month than I am about Foundation. I’m off to watch it now. 
    Re: your last post…216 here also. Cheers 🖖
    JWSC
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I really like the 1984 version of Dune.

I saw the 2021 version 2 days ago in cinema that was also good.
    Though I did not know before hand its being released in 2 or 3 parts.