M1X MacBook Pro still expected to launch in October

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    docno42 said:
    waveparticle said:
    It is a business deal. Neither military force nor bribe is used on leaders of the nations. 
    HA!  Freudian slip in bringing up bribes?  I guess you have missed the flurry of recent stories where many of these belt and road initiatives are failing and corruption is one of the chief contributors, saddling the countries with debt.  Debt to China.  With many speculating this was China's intention to bind these countries to them.

>This is the correct way of working with the world.

Yes, through corruption, trickery and forcing indebtedness.  How correct of you.  
    There is not bribery charge that I know of. 
  • Reply 42 of 46
    docno42docno42 Posts: 3,755member
    waveparticle said:
    "Don't worry - no *charges* for bribery, just corruption in general". lol - gotta love apologists.  

Also it's probably a little early for charges since many of these projects are just now starting to seriously blow up and get awareness of what's going on.  Let's come back in a year and see where we are  :p
    williamlondon
  • Reply 43 of 46
    docno42 said:
    waveparticle said:
    "Don't worry - no *charges* for bribery, just corruption in general". lol - gotta love apologists.  

Also it's probably a little early for charges since many of these projects are just now starting to seriously blow up and get awareness of what's going on.  Let's come back in a year and see where we are  :p
    You are lying. 
  • Reply 44 of 46
    docno42docno42 Posts: 3,755member
    waveparticle said:
    You are lying. 
    lol - good thing when you search for

belt and road projects corruption bribes

nothing comes up then, eh?  Hope your CCP masters pay you well.
    muthuk_vanalingam
  • Reply 45 of 46
    Mac OS Monterey should be released with these new Macs?