Hyper announces new 6-in-1 USB-C Media Hub for iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad mini

Posted:
in iPad edited October 2021
Designed to transform your iPad into a workstation, the all-new 6-in-1 USB-C Media Hub features user-friendly media shortcut keys allowing you to take complete control over your media without interrupting your workflow.

hyper

Our iPad has become an integral part of our workflow for many of us -- either as an extension of our existing workstation or a portable powerhouse all its own. And now, thanks to the USB-C port on the iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad mini, iPad is more capable than ever.

Hyper's new 6-in-1 USB-C Media Hub takes advantage of the iPad's USB-C port, turning that single USB-C port into six ports that you're likely to use, including:
  • 1x HDMI 4K 60Hz port

• 1x USB-C 5Gbps 60W Power Delivery port

• 1x MicroSD card reader

• 1x SD card reader

• 1x USB-A 5Gbps port

• 1x 3.5mm audio jack
It also boasts three media buttons, which allow you to easily play, pause, fast forward, and rewind songs, videos, and podcasts. This means no more cycling through apps when it comes time to skip to the next song, keeping you in the moment.

Those interested in snagging their own 6-in-1 USB-C Media Hub can head to HyperShop.com and pick one up for $99.99.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    What’s new compared to their former hub?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    What’s new compared to their former hub?

They want an extra $20.00…..

Sorry there are so many u
    hubs out there for way cheaper now.  I am rocking two (work and home) ones from Anker and love them.  I think they were 8 in 1 and on sale I got them for under $40.