Beats Fit Pro featuring Apple H1 chip to reportedly arrive in November

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited October 2021
While not announced during Monday's "Unleashed" event, Apple is reportedly preparing to unveil a new set of Beats earbuds powered by the company's H1 chip.

Beats Fit Pro

Dubbed Beats Fit Pro, the forthcoming device features a design similar to the recently released Beats Studio Buds wireless in-ear headphones, reports 9to5Mac.

Geared toward users with active lifestyles, Beats Fit Pro boasts an extended ear tip for better stabilization during workouts and includes Apple's H1 chip for quick pairing and Siri control. Active Noise Cancellation and Adaptive EQ are also supported, with the device achieving 6 hours and 7 hours of run time in each mode, respectively, according to the report.

ANC is assisted by an internal accelerometer that identifies and reduces noise, a technique used in other Apple headphones.

Beats Fit Pro comes with a charging case that extends operating life to 27 to 30 hours, the report said. The device is expected for announcement in early November and will come in black, gray, pink and white colorways.

Today's report comes on the heels of Apple's introduction of a third-generation AirPods model. The new Apple-branded buds deliver a fresh design based on AirPods Pro, upgraded internals and battery life improvements.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    thttht Posts: 5,394member
    This might be an instabuy from me, especially if they are sweat and water resistant. I go through earbuds like no tomorrow. I really need an ear hook or those flanges to keep them secure.
    beowulfschmidt
  • Reply 2 of 3
    tht said:
    This might be an instabuy from me, especially if they are sweat and water resistant. I go through earbuds like no tomorrow. I really need an ear hook or those flanges to keep them secure.
    Agreed.  I really like AirPods Pro's sound and ANC, but they won't stay in my ears while doing anything even moderately active, no matter which set of tips I use.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    thttht Posts: 5,394member
    tht said:
    Agreed.  I really like AirPods Pro's sound and ANC, but they won't stay in my ears while doing anything even moderately active, no matter which set of tips I use.
    Yeah. My anti tragii don't stick up enough to keep earbuds secure. AirPods and AirPods Pro stay on when sitting down, maybe walking, but that's about it.

Went through AirPods, JayBirds, PowerBeats Pro, some rando cheapo earbuds that didn't last a week, and now on my 2nd Powerbeats Pro. In addition to fitting securely, they have to survive lots of sweat and washing.
    beowulfschmidt