Apple's AirTag uncovers a secret German intelligence agency

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    Japhey said:
    docno42 said:
    Exposing a traitor is not attacking a president.   Big difference.  Because truth matters.
    lol - every attack on the previous president has been dispelled yet dolts like you throw around the word traitor with ZERO to back it up.

Which is even more ridiculous considering the current sitting president publicly bragged about using his influence to get a foreign state to cancel and investigation that personally affected him and his family. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.  Amazing how people like you have zero interest in a certain laptop too.  

Because truth matters indeed  :*

Propaganda and Disinformation is not truth.  It's bullshit fed to fools because that's their favorite food.  Sorry.
    Yes, it’s bullshit fed to fools. Absolutely. But why can’t you see that both sides do it? Not just the side that you disagree with? Why can’t you understand that you’ve been fed propaganda and disinformation too? Just different propaganda and disinformation. See the whole board, not just the side your playing on. The truth IS important, it just resides somewhere in the middle. 

Ahhh!  The old "They all do it" argument.   I tried that in Kindergarten.  It didn't work there either.
  • Reply 42 of 47
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    Japhey said:
    docno42 said:
    Exposing a traitor is not attacking a president.   Big difference.  Because truth matters.
    lol - every attack on the previous president has been dispelled yet dolts like you throw around the word traitor with ZERO to back it up.

Which is even more ridiculous considering the current sitting president publicly bragged about using his influence to get a foreign state to cancel and investigation that personally affected him and his family. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.  Amazing how people like you have zero interest in a certain laptop too.  

Propaganda and Disinformation is not truth.  It's bullshit fed to fools because that's their favorite food.  Sorry.
    Yes, it’s bullshit fed to fools. Absolutely. But why can’t you see that both sides do it? Not just the side that you disagree with? Why can’t you understand that you’ve been fed propaganda and disinformation too? Just different propaganda and disinformation. See the whole board, not just the side your playing on. The truth IS important, it just resides somewhere in the middle. 

Ahhh!  The old "They all do it" argument.   I tried that in Kindergarten.  It didn't work there either.
    But they do all do it. I feel genuinely sorry for you that you don’t realize this obvious fact. It just shows that you are clearly one of the hungry fools you referred to earlier, eagerly lapping up whatever your masters tell you. And I’m not surprised that you couldn’t win an argument in kindergarten either, since you’re still quite bad at it. 

I tried something different there by trying to engage you with a logical and salient fact. But instead of responding with an intelligent post, you instead chose to hide your ignorance with yet another insult. You have been completely 100% brainwashed, and I suspect you’re the only one who doesn’t realize it. 
    edited January 2022
  • Reply 43 of 47
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Japhey said:
    Japhey said:
    docno42 said:

But they do all do it. I feel genuinely sorry for you that you don’t realize this obvious fact. It just shows that you are clearly one of the hungry fools you referred to earlier, eagerly lapping up whatever your masters tell you. And I’m not surprised that you couldn’t win an argument in kindergarten either, since you’re still quite bad at it. 
    Nuance and self reflection is in short supply on both sides.
    Japheyronn
  • Reply 44 of 47
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    crowley said:
    Japhey said:
    Japhey said:
    docno42 said:

Nuance and self reflection is in short supply on both sides.
    Agreed. Too much emotion and not enough reason, unfortunately. 
  • Reply 45 of 47
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    Japhey said:
    Japhey said:
    docno42 said:

I tried something different there by trying to engage you with a logical and salient fact. But instead of responding with an intelligent post, you instead chose to hide your ignorance with yet another insult. You have been completely 100% brainwashed, and I suspect you’re the only one who doesn’t realize it. 

Is that what they told you?  Not surprising.  It's a common retort when the propaganda outlets are challenged and their bullshit exposed.

Maybe some day they will feed you a "logical and salient fact" and you can share it with us.
    edited January 2022
  • Reply 46 of 47
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,544member

The fact that opposing viewpoints exist does not mean that they are equally valid. 

XedJapheyGeorgeBMac
  • Reply 47 of 47
    xixoxixo Posts: 450member
    lkrupp said:
    By your definition of accountability the media should publish the names, addresses, telephone numbers, locations of every NSA or CIA operative as they are ‘outed’. 
    works for me
    spheric