Domestic abuser busted in the act of putting an AirTag on a car

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    Fred257Fred257 Posts: 237member
    I guess Apple loves bad publicity. I’ve been stalked, harassed and abused by a primary psychopath. They will stop at nothing to get to you. If you get a restraining order they will hire someone else to knock in your window. If it’s not an Apple tracking device it will be someone else. These stupid narcissists who use Apple devices have no brains. Of course most narcissists don’t, they’re as smart as a doorknob
  • Reply 22 of 23
    XedXed Posts: 2,546member
    Fred257 said:
    I guess Apple loves bad publicity. I’ve been stalked, harassed and abused by a primary psychopath. They will stop at nothing to get to you. If you get a restraining order they will hire someone else to knock in your window. If it’s not an Apple tracking device it will be someone else. These stupid narcissists who use Apple devices have no brains. Of course most narcissists don’t, they’re as smart as a doorknob
    Why are so many of your posts about you identifying as a victim?
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 23
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    lkrupp said:
    It just boggles the mind how Apple is singled out as the problem when tracking-stalking tech has been around for decades. And now comes legislation specifically for AirTags. What’s next? Will AirTags be outlawed eventually?
    How much of that of the "tracking-stalking tech that has been around for decades" has an established tracking network of greater than 1 billion devices with wide geographic dispersal available to anyone who ponies up $29, with an exceptionally easy to use application interface integrated with up-to-date maps.
    muthuk_vanalingam