Audio-Technica's new earbuds have 20-hour battery life

Posted:
in General Discussion
Audio-Technica has shipped its ATH-CKS50TW Solid Bass Truly Wireless Earbuds, boasting up to 20 hours of continuous playback and low latency, alongside noise-cancellation.

Released on Tuesday, the ATH-CKS50TW are wireless earbuds that offer a lot of features aimed at audiophiles. Using a new 9mm Solid Bass HD TWS driver, the earbuds provide a deep and powerful bass to its wearer.

The earbuds have an impressive battery life of 20 hours from a single charge, with the included charging case extending the range to as much as 50 hours. It also has a fast-charging capability that can add 90 minutes of use from 10 minutes of charging.

Audio-Technica's design provides a snug fit inside the ear canal, to minimize the loss of bass, and to help its noise-cancellation and hear-through features. The design also incorporates a unique antenna structure to ensure the connection to the iPhone is stable.

Supporting Bluetooth 5.2, the earbuds can be connected to two devices at the same time, with its Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring providing interruption-free listening on both Android and iOS devices. A low-latency mode is also included, minimizing any sound delay for playing games or watching videos while on the move.

Bearing IPX4-equivalent resistance from rain and water, they also include an automatic power-on feature when they are removed from the case. A fast-pair function is available for some Android devices.

Available now, the Audio-Technica ATH-CKS50TW earbuds are priced at $149.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    geekmeegeekmee Posts: 629member
    I’ll wait until they develop 40-hour battery life.
    Then I’ll decide on my usage based on my 45-minute podcast listening habits.