Apple to announce third fiscal quarter earnings on July 28

Posted:
in AAPL Investors
On Tuesday, Apple announced that it will detail earnings for the third fiscal quarter of 2022 on July 28 in an investor conference call expected to include a discussion from CEO Tim Cook and CFO Luca Maestri.

Apple will hold an investor conference call following its third fiscal quarter earnings release on Thursday, July 28, the company said in an update to its investor webpage.

The call is scheduled to take place at 2:00 PM. Pacific, 5:00 PM. Eastern.

As usual, Cook and Maestri are expected to deliver word on Apple's overall financial health and break out segment details for the previous three-month period.

Apple reported $97.28 billion in revenue for the quarter ending March 2022, an increase year-over-year from the $89 billion reported in Q2 2021.

The quarter's gross margin reached 43.7%, up from the year-ago quarter's 42.5% figure. Operating expenses shifted from $10.6 billion in Q2 2021 to $12.6 billion in Q2 2022. The diluted earnings per share is set at $1.52.

Apple gave no guidance on the quarter that ends on June 30, 2022. However, it did note that there were significant headwinds that it was expecting in the quarter, ranging from foreign exchange to supply and manufacturing issues as a result of COVID.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    eightzeroeightzero Posts: 3,066member
    I still predict they will report making a metric fucktonne of money.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    boboliciousbobolicious Posts: 1,146member
    ...that is the corporate job description, as opposed to offering the world a 'bicycle for the mind'...
    edited June 2022
  • Reply 3 of 4
    boboliciousbobolicious Posts: 1,146member
    I would like to be able to choose when I must abandon favourite 32 bit apps and content (on merit) to simply buy a newer, more secure (creatively independent) or faster computer...
    edited June 2022
  • Reply 4 of 4
    hexclockhexclock Posts: 1,255member
    I would like to be able to choose when I must abandon favourite 32 bit apps and content (on merit) to simply buy a newer, more secure (creatively independent) or faster computer...
    Partition your hard drive and install an older copy of Mac OS and you can do exactly that.