T-Mobile introduces wireless plan that includes Apple Business Essentials, AppleCare+

Posted:
in iPhone
Small businesses can now get a phone plan, Apple Business Essentials, AppleCare+, and an iPhone 13 for every new line in a single T-Mobile plan.

Business Unlimited Ultimate+ with Apple Business Essentials
Business Unlimited Ultimate+ with Apple Business Essentials

The new plan is called Business Unlimited Ultimate+ and acts as an all-in-one solution for businesses. Customers get access to an unlimited phone plan coupled with Apple's device management program and AppleCare+.

The partnership between Apple and T-Mobile includes a lot of perks for small businesses. Everything is included for $50 per month per line on a contract with six or more lines.

The Business Unlimited Ultimate+ plan includes:

• A new iPhone 13 for every new line

• Apple Business Essentials with AppleCare+

• Unlimited talk, text, and data

• 200GB of hotspot data per month

• Unlimited in-flight WiFi and free high-speed data abroad

Apple Business Essentials is a device management program built for small businesses. Customers get employee device management, 24/7 Apple support, and on-site iPhone repairs.

"Apple is committed to helping small businesses thrive, and we're proud of the longstanding relationships we've built with this community," said Susan Prescott, Apple's vice president of Enterprise Product Marketing. "Apple Business Essentials helps small businesses manage the entire lifecycle of their Apple products -- from device management and storage, to support and repairs -- so they can focus on running and growing their business."

T-Mobile is also offering an al a carte option for businesses with existing T-Mobile business plans for $2.99 per month, the same amount Apple charges per device on its own. However, T-Mobile will be offering the al a carte option free through the end of 2022.

"Teaming up with Apple is just one more way we can support small businesses as they continue to be the source of countless jobs and innovations across America," said Callie Field, President, T-Mobile Business Group. "We're always looking for ways to provide more value to our customers and working with Apple gives us the opportunity to tackle a whole new pain point for small businesses -- IT management."

Small businesses interested in the new Business Unlimited Ultimate+ plan can apply today by contacting T-Mobile.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Is T-mobile's customer service worse than others? Or are they all terrible?

T-mobile offered to send SIM cards and a hotspot to test reception at my house with no obligation. I had little to no reception, never activated everything, and initiated a return - they charged me $400+ for something (never saw an actual bill), sent me to collections, and I'm now 10+ phone calls into the process of getting a refund, or at least documentation of what I was charged for. 

Par for the course?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    netlingnetling Posts: 74member
    MrBunside said:
    Is T-mobile's customer service worse than others? Or are they all terrible?

T-mobile offered to send SIM cards and a hotspot to test reception at my house with no obligation. I had little to no reception, never activated everything, and initiated a return - they charged me $400+ for something (never saw an actual bill), sent me to collections, and I'm now 10+ phone calls into the process of getting a refund, or at least documentation of what I was charged for. 

Par for the course?
    All are the same and believe it or not, T-Mobile for us has been the most helpful compared to ATT or Verizon!  We went through EXACTLY what you went through but with ATT, when it finally came time to go to court, we met with their lawyer and showed all of our support documents and he was misidentified on how it got to court and requested for their case to be dismissed and agreed to pay for our fees but that didn’t recoup our loss of time nor our frustration!  Do you get American Executive Support person on the phone? If not, you need to go and demand it! 
    MrBunside
  • Reply 3 of 3
    netlingnetling Posts: 74member
    Be polite and friendly, if your argumentative, yelling, using curse words, etc. you not going to get support on your side, so chill before making the deal. ;-)