Disney+ to hike prices, introduce ad-supported tier in December

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,955member
    chadbag said:
    I’m glad I dumped them last November when my Year subscription lapsed.  

Between their Nazi like behaviors in the theme parks we witnessed in Orlando last year, their ever increasing prices, and their politicization of their operation, I’ve moved on from Disney.   
    Yeah nah they’re not politicalized - standing up for the rights of your gay workers and fellow citizens is just the right thing to do; that the ultra right wing governor doesn’t like it is tough beans. “Corporations are people too, friend” as a Mit Romney said. 
    muthuk_vanalingamwatto_cobramattinoz
  • Reply 22 of 26
    chadbagchadbag Posts: 2,013member
    chadbag said:

Between their Nazi like behaviors in the theme parks we witnessed in Orlando last year, their ever increasing prices, and their politicization of their operation, I’ve moved on from Disney.   
    Yeah nah they’re not politicalized - standing up for the rights of your gay workers and fellow citizens is just the right thing to do; that the ultra right wing governor doesn’t like it is tough beans. “Corporations are people too, friend” as a Mit Romney said. 
    Lol.  You have no idea what you’re talking about.  It has nothing to do with “rights of you’re gay workers”.  Those rights were not under threat in Florida (since you brought it up).  Yea, they’ve been politicized for quite some time.   
  • Reply 23 of 26
    I understand cost increases, and all that, however the the service is not required for life. The quality and offerings are good. Just at some point, my income isn’t increasing as fast as all the cost increases and I have to stay within budget. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 26
    chadbag said:

Only Nazi here is you. And you have made them very clear. 
  • Reply 25 of 26
    chadbag said:
    chadbag said:

Lol.  You have no idea what you’re talking about.  It has nothing to do with “rights of you’re gay workers”.  Those rights were not under threat in Florida (since you brought it up).  Yea, they’ve been politicized for quite some time.   
    The rights of gay workers are under threat in Florida. But a nazi like doesn’t like you has zero regard for the facts.